Perspective

Thoughts of a Catholic convert

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The secrets of our souls

I'm still walking to help my knee get better and now I'm up to about 40 mins on good days. And I'm still listening to music as I walk to help distract me from the actual walking ;) Today I listened to a past concert by the Moody Blues. The last song was one I like because of the lyrics in the middle slower part ...

I'm looking for someone to change my life
I'm looking for a miracle in my life
And if you could see what it's done to me
Lose the the love I knew, could safely lead me through

Between the silence of the mountains
And the crashing of the sea
There lies a land I once lived in
And she's waiting there for me

But in the grey of the morning
My mind becomes confused
Between the dead and the sleeping
And the road that I must choose

I'm looking for someone to change my life
I'm looking for a miracle in my life
And if you could see what it's done to me
To lose the love I knew, could safely lead me to
The land that I once knew
To learn as we grow old the secrets of our souls


Here's that song, Question, from the concert ...



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As they say, a blast from the past -- thanks!
Jana

2:40 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

Good luck with your knee. And thanks for the music.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Richard said...

Amazing how therapeutic walking can be. Good for you!

8:53 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks Dina and Richard :) The weird thing is that I can walk ok for that half hour of exercise, but actual walking around is harder and slower for some reason

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home