Perspective

Thoughts of a Catholic convert

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Rain, rain, go away

It's really raining a lot here in California ....



My main worry is the garage, where some of the cats stay. Here Hansel debates the worth of going out in the rain ...



The roof of the garage is very leaky. My sister and I were able to put up one small tarp ...



But the leakiest area is still uncovered. I've been trying to staunch the flooding inside ...



Meanwhile the cat of my recently deceased neighbor is visiting for a snack, even though she's getting soaked. Another neighbor promised when Peggy died that he was going to adopt her cat, but every day she's here, seeming hungry and very dejected. I worry he's going to just abandon here to live here with the 10/11 other cats already in my yard :( ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home