My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 04, 2022

Wow!



I've got to say, I'm actually starting to have some respect for former VP Mike Pence. I'm thankful he had and continues to have the intestinal fortitude to speak the truth despite knowing this will infuriate Trump's violent horde of cult members.

Meanwhile, the RNC has censured Cheny and Kinzinger, writing that they will immediately cease any and all support of them as members of the Republican Party for their behavior which has been destructive to [our holy master Trump] the institution of the U.S. House of Representatives, the Republican Party and our republic ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

It's an encouraging sign that there are starting to be some cracks in the Trumpublican facade. There needs to be a whole bunch more of them, like a building imploding. But I'll take encouragement when I can get it.
There is a guy from our town who is running for governor. I always thought he was a decent person for a Republican (of course he is one). But his political ads are pandering to the base. When they're not downright offensive, they are playing culture war bingo.

6:38 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Here that's going on too. The sheriff here is very conservative and wouldn't enforce any of the covid mandates. Now I see he's running for congress.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home