My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 23, 2009

Naked is good ....


... if you're a mole rat :)

One of the pages I visit is New Scientist's news page. Their stories can be very interesting, like this one about Beauty - Map-reading skills change how we view beauty.

But my favorite recent story was about naked mole rats and the possible clue they may have to longevity. I came upon these little guys a few years ago when researching a story about zoos and thought they were wonderful. Here's a short video of them from the Oregon Zoo ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Liam said...

The first album that Naked Mole Rats put out was pretty good, but after that I think they sort of sold out.

3:40 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yeah, they were cool until they switched from the accordion to the ukulele.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home