Here's a video I saw today - CNN interviewing former Democratic operative James Carville and Abdul El-Sayed's controversial buddy Hasan Piker.
I'm still thinking about the victory of El-Sayed in Michigan and what it means. First, did he really win over the Dem voters? By that I mean that if you add up the votes for both Haley Stevens and Mallory McMorrow, then he would have lost.
But, anyway, I worry that when the general election happens, Independents and Republicans will not vote for the far left Dems, and we will lose, both in the fall and in the coming election in 2028. Either way, I think the Democratic party I recognize will be gone. Maybe it's time for me to give up voting.
Carville is entertaining, but he doesn't have a great record for predictions. He predicted that Trump will be gone by Easter of 2027. I'll believe it when I see it. As to whether El-Sayed can win in November, a lot will depend on what he says and does between now and then.
I think he will try to unite the Dem voters and the thought of a Republican will probably cause all the Dems to vote for him, but what about the Independents?
Carville is entertaining, but he doesn't have a great record for predictions. He predicted that Trump will be gone by Easter of 2027. I'll believe it when I see it.
ReplyDeleteAs to whether El-Sayed can win in November, a lot will depend on what he says and does between now and then.
I think he will try to unite the Dem voters and the thought of a Republican will probably cause all the Dems to vote for him, but what about the Independents?
ReplyDelete