My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 14, 2026

There Is No Antimemetics Division

My latest sci fi book from the public library is There Is No Antimemetics Division ...

a literary work of science fiction–horror by British author qntm .... The work revolves around the director of the "Antimemetics Division", a secret organisation at odds with paranormal memory- and perception-altering phenomena. As the Division's research into these phenomena progresses, the director begins to uncover erased memories and finds herself ensnared in a conflict that threatens all of reality.

Here's some of the blurb from Amazon ...

NATIONAL BESTSELLER • Humanity is under assault by malevolent “antimemes”—ideas that attack memory, identity, and the fabric of reality itself—in this whip-smart tale of science-fiction horror, an entirely reimagined and expanded version of the beloved online novel.

“Utterly brilliant . . . a dazzling, confusing novel with a highly effective, creeping sense of dread . . . I can’t recommend it enough.”—Charlie Jane Anders, The Washington Post

“[An] unforgettable, mind-bendingly brilliant novel.”—The Guardian


Goodreads rates it 4.1.

I'm not far into it yet but it is intriguing. I actually picked it because I liked the cover, but the idea presented in the book grabbed my interest once I started reading. Hope it holds up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home