My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Big Bend National Park



Big Bend National Park ...

Another natural wonder being devastated by the Trump administration.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

That is so awful. I thought they ruled he couldn't do it? But he doesn't pay any attention to rulings, or laws. I think he is heaping coals on his own head. Maga is gonna go down so hard in the mid terms. And if the Republicans lose in 2028, as I believe they will, the US will have to work so hard to undo all of Trump's damage. So far all the Rs have are people like JD Vance and Rubio.

12:18 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Unless Trump is planning on never leaving - can't help thinking that's why he wants that bunker under the ballroom.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I'm sure he is planning on never leaving. But his clock is running out. In one way or another.

6:23 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yes.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home