Gray wolves
Trump order directs officials to consider stripping protections for gray wolves
Trump wants to please the ranchers after he pissed them off with his beef imports. So goodbye to science, goodbye to federal law, goodbye to another supposedly protected endangered species.
Trump wants to please the ranchers after he pissed them off with his beef imports. So goodbye to science, goodbye to federal law, goodbye to another supposedly protected endangered species.




2 Comments:
I hate what Trump is doing to the national parks. But I pretty much hate everything he is doing.
I want wolves to be protected. But people are scared of them, for good reason. So I hope they can stay protected in non-populated areas.
I've never lived anywhere near wolves, but here people are very worried about coyotes. They are attacking people's pets and eating them. As more people take over animal habitats, this will be an increasing problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home