My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Vicky

My sister and I took Vicky the cat to the SPCA today to find another home - I was on the waitlist for something like 6 months. Vicky had been living inside in my mom's bedroom since the day he had been injured outside in a fight ...

Hard to believe that was over a year ago. Since then I had been trying to find him another home, as Yoda hated him being inside. And I worried about having the responsibility of another indoor cat (there are 12+ outside) when I can barely take care of Yoda, given my bad finances and bad eyes.

Still, it felt pretty upsetting to give Vicky away. My sister and I cried in the car :( Please say a prayer for Vicky that he will find a loving forever home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I'm sure you will miss Vicky! But you took care of him and nursed him back to health and gave him a chance to be adopted. I will pray that he gets a forever home soon!

6:01 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Katherine!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home