My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 19, 2007

May they sleep in peace



I saw this beautiful prayer for the month of All Souls posted at A Concord Pastor Comments .....

Peace be with those who have left us and have gone to God.
May they be at peace.
May they be with God.

May they be with the living God.
May they be with the immortal God.
May they be in God's hands.

May they sleep in peace.
May they live in peace.
May they be where the name of God is great.

May they be with the living God now and on the day of judgment.
May they live with God.
May they live in eternal light.

May they live in the peace of the Lord.
May they live forever in peace,
With God in peace.

Amen.



6 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

That's beautiful, Crystal. Thanks.

5:46 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Jeff :-)

11:48 AM  
Blogger cowboyangel said...

STEP AWAY FROM THE DELETE BUTTON.

How can I read your new posts!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

What happened to all your recent posts?? Come on. :-)

I like that image. Another one similar to it that I like is >The Burial of Atala. I haven't come up with a post to use it with yet.

6:52 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Jeff. I'm getting more and more depressed. I'm having trouble doing the normal things, even posting stuff. I did post something - William's meme - maybe I'll put it back.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hang in there Crystal.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home