My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Peace

One of the blogs I often visit is Jerusalem Hills daily photo, posts by Dina, an archaeology fieldworker. Here's her two sentence post for today (visit her blog to see the photo of a dove :) ....

May the white dove of peace come to nest and rest in Jerusalem -
Happy 43rd Jerusalem Day today.


I posted this because, given my left-leaning liberal beliefs and the company of like minds that I keep, I seem to be the only person I know who doesn't more or less dislike Israel. I echo Dina's words .... May the white dove of peace come to nest and rest in Jerusalem.


2 Comments:

Blogger Deacon Denny said...

Thanks for the link to that picture, Crystal. I've been to Jerusalem twice, and have such torn feelings inside about the situation there. I don't know what wall THAT was, but the dove flying over it was pretty symbolic.

1:04 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Denny,

I've never been there - maybe someday.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home