My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Medium



I haven't posted about movies lately because my recent rentals have been of the tv series Medium instead. I'd just watched a few episodes of it before I lost tv service but I liked the actors and the theme so I've been catching up on it with DVDs.

The show stars Patricia Arquette, who plays Allison DuBois, a medium who uses her psychic dreams in her job as a consultant for the Phoenix, Arizona district attorney's office, and Jake Weber, who plays her husband Joe, a mathematician/engineer.


- Jake Weber when he was in another interesting series from the past, American Gothic

Strangely, what I like best about the show is not so much the supernatural element, but the relationship among Allison, Joe, and their three daughters ... they're such a mentally/emotionally healthy family that I, raised in a pretty weird family, watch totally absorbed.


- Patricia Arquette when she was in the film Stigmata

Here's a video about the show ...

MEDIUM: SEASON 6: Movie Trailer. Watch more top selected videos about: Patricia Arquette, Maria Lark



4 Comments:

Anonymous Henry said...

I never even heard of this TV series - when did it run?

4:36 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Henry,

I think it's still on tv now.

Sorry about that comment on the last post. I didn't turn on my computer until just now. I deleted the comment, but it still left your name, so I just did away with all the comments.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Henry said...

Thanks Crystal - I am sorry to be so much trouble. I don't know why the computer did that and I have to try to find out why tonight. Thanks a lot!

I own a TV but I use it to watch films because I don't have cable and I don't get good reception with my "rabbit ears" antenna. I'll check to see if it's on-line.

Thanks again.

1:06 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

No worries - sorry I didn't get to it sooner.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home