My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 26, 2010

In search of the elusive Titmouse

I've been trying for a long time to take a photo of some tiny birds in the yard. With my bad vision they only look like little blurry spots but I thought if I could get a photo, I'd finally be able to see them. The trouble has been that they're very shy and quick and hard to catch with the viewfinder. Today I was lucky. These aren't the greatest photos but I think the birds might be Oak Titmice :) ....





The bluejays and the squirrels aren't afraid of me, so they're easier to catch ...






4 Comments:

Anonymous Freda said...

So that's a titmouse, how wonderful! The peanut in its shell gives a good indication of size, absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing it.

10:20 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Freda :)

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Victor said...

Hey Crystal, these beautiful birds made me think of what Jesus said in so many words that the birds had a nest to lay in but The Son of Man had no place to lay His Head. I guess if my brain cells of the past are correct He must have been speaking spiritually cause I'm sure that He must have had a bed. :)

Anyway! Merry Christmas again and have a very Happy New Years.

God Bless Peace

7:44 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you too.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home