My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan

Still reading about the awful disaster in Japan. My sister lived there for seven years and still has some friends there, but she hasn't heard back from them yet. I thought I'd re-post a link to the 2005 First Things post by David Bentley Hart on the December 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami .... Tsunami and Theodicy. Speaking for myself, I've still not seen any worthwhile explanation of why God lets bad things happen, and this is still the greatest barrier for me to believing in a good God.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Heidi Jury said...

We are praying too Crystal.

Join Chalice in praying at:

http://www.chaliceprayer.org/index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewdiscussion&groupid=4&topicid=29&Itemid=164

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home