Thoughts of a Catholic convert

My Photo
Location: United States

Friday, April 01, 2011

Stephen Law

One of the blogs I visit is that of philosophy professor at the Jesuit Heythrop College, Stephen Law. I began visiting the blog after listening to a podcast of his at Philosophy Bites on the problem of evil in which he brought up the extinction of the dinosaurs :) In a recent posts he has one in a series of videos of him debating Oxford chemistry professor Peter Atkins on whether science can answer every question ......


Blogger Jeff said...

Hey, my brother in had his Theology at Heythrop. I'll have to ask him if he knows Stephen Law.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Sorry, should have said "brother-in-law."

8:33 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Jeff,

Is your brother-in-law still in the UK?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Nope, he's ordained now and teaching at Boston College.

10:29 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Oh, a good job!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home