Thoughts of a Catholic convert

My Photo
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Francis and the Pope and Pope Francis

Reading the pope's homily today reminded me of this clip from Brother Sun Sister Moon (thanks, Dina :) in which Francis meets and inspires the Pope...


Blogger Dina said...

Thanks for this video again. It certainly is unforgettable, especially now with the advent of Pope Francesco. Such poetic justice. How far we have come!
I watched the inauguration live on my laptop yesterday, often with tears of joy. Francesco is a man the people can love.

12:56 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Dina,

I'm cautiously optimistic about him, hoping for the best :)

1:01 AM  
Blogger Dina said...

Let's enjoy the new pope as long as we can. Meanwhile his manner of being is so refreshing!
One exciting day after another now. I haven't had time to blog about the Pope's installation Mass because we are already wrapped up in watching live every minute of Obama in Israel.

8:45 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yes, I'm trying to enjoy :) It is great that he's a Jesuit - that's the kind of spirituality I practice.

I hope all goes well with Obama's visit and that US/Israel ties become stronger.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Daniel Imburgia said...

Obliged, and reckon I will share.

10:10 AM  
Blogger crystal said...


12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home