My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Adventures in yard work

I love plants but I hate yard work, probably because of my allergies and my phobias about dirt and germs and bugs ;) But there's also the challenge of the decrepitude of my tools. The last time I mowed the lawn, my trusty yet ancient machine ...



... had a wheel fall off. By the time it had happened, there was no hope of finding the nut that held on the bolt that attached the wheel that held up the mower that cut the grass that hid the cats that chased the rats that lived in the house that Crystal built occupied. And of course there was no other nut that size in the garage ... argh! Good thing I've watched a lot of MacGyver - you can't help but be inspired by a guy who can jusmp-start a radio with a cactus :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home