My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Babies!

Today I came upon two little kittens in the garage. Apparently one of the stray cats I've been feeding had them, but no mother was in sight. I've been trying to get all the stray cats here spayed and neutered but it's slow going trying to coordinate catching them, finding a ride to the vet, and having an appointment for surgery - so far only two have been spayed out of six females. Fortunately the vet agreed to take the kittens and find homes for them with a donation from me. I hope they find good homes! They were so tiny and cute :) Here they are asleep before I took them to the vet ...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

You are good person. Very cute

8:58 AM  
Blogger Daniel Imburgia said...

Bless you. We just lost one of our dogs and are painfully reminded how important animals are to our own lives. God bless.

12:43 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Daniel,

It's so hard to lose such a friend. I still miss my cat Kermit who died about six years ago.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home