My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Links

- Pope Francis is visiting Kenya, then Uganda, and then the Central African Republic. The African Catholic Church is the fastest growing, but it's also the most conservative. Kaya Oakes at Religion Dispatches addresses this: Will Pope’s African Tour Change Attitudes on Divorce and LGBTQ Among African Catholics?. More: Pope Francis in Africa: Pontiff urged to confront homophobia on visit to Uganda

- The Vatican is charging with crimes two journalists who wrote books based on material that was leaked to them (Journalists to face Vatican judge in 'Vatileaks' case). So what was it all about? One of the books is in English and can be found at Amazon.com, where much of it can be perused with the "look inside" feature, and here's a review of that book: Bugged Priests and Sainthood For Sale

- Finally, :) ...


2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Very intriguing posts but I want an update on the cathouse construction project:) And of course Happy Thanksgiving Crystal!

9:54 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. The cat house turned out ok. I was actually able to put it together all by myself :) - usually I need my sister's help because I can't see everything. I'll post a pic of it later.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home