My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 18, 2015

Victor Victoria



Today's the first time I've had to take one of the cats living in my yard to the vet, aside from for spaying/neutering. It was Vicky .... she had gotten in a cat fight and a bite on her head had turned into an abscess. They gave her some antibiotic shots and we're supposed to makes sure the wound keeps draining, but the shocker of the visit was finding out Vicky is a neutered male. For the last two years, I've thought she was a girl - the mystery of her never having babies though I'd not yet caught her for spaying is now solved. It's hard getting used to the change, though :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

Crystal... Today I thought of you and recalled that "IT" has been awhile since I've paid, "I" mean made a visit to your blog... I'm sure you recall me telling you that I'm now on F.B. and God (Good Old Dad) only knows how long that will also last. I just remembered that I met you during my first blog and we stayed kind of friends ever since though we had to learn to agree to disagree... Long story short... God alone knows why and how we are still friends from a distant through my old "Waytago" and "Undergo" blog... to tell YA the truth I'm not sure now which blog I really had created first and/or if the spelling is even correct...lol...:)

Before I continue... I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and hopefully I'll be posting before the end of this year...

Anyway every time I decided to come for a visit... your post had always in one way or another a receptive ear if YA get my drift?... When I started to read "Two Towers'- Extended Edition... sinner vic quietly said... That's our Crystal... Truth be known... through me sinner vic still has not seen that movie... as far as I can recall that is...lol

I continued reading and then came upon Victor Victoria and then sinner vic through my eyes got even more interested... After having finished reading, it brought back memories of how we always agreed to disagreed about YA know what!... Long story short... we believed that if YA walked like a duck and talked like a duck but then again our alien friends argued that "IT" might just be a cat named "Victor Victoria"... lol...:)

Longer story shorter... That's not what I really wanted to tell YA but without getting sinner vic involved... i "I" mean let me, myself and I just leave "IT" at that for now.

Merry Christmas

God Bless you and yours


3:45 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor :) I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas too!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home