Links and a book
- Major environmental group backs Hillary Clinton in its first presidential endorsement
- Poland’s Rethink on the Polanski Case
- Paul Krugman: Feel the Math: Hillary will win both nomination & election
- Johnny Depp’s defenders don’t get it: Being a “very low-key guy” isn’t evidence of anything
_Sorry, vegans: Bernie Sanders likes eating meat
- Clinton’s Fibs, and Her Opponents’ Double Whoppers
- And about the book: the latest kindle book I've downloaded from the public library is The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane (Sleepy Hollow). Here's a blurb from the Amazon page ...
In "Sleepy Hollow," a supernatural twist on Washington Irving's classic short story, Ichabod Crane has been pulled two-and-a-half centuries through time to find that he and detective Abbie Mills are humanity's last hope in the war against evil. Passionate, intelligent, and wryly funny, Crane has always used journals to collect thoughts and documents that may prove useful later, and The Secret Journal of Ichabod Crane offers an unprecedented look at the battle also raging inside his fascinating mind.
On the pages within, Crane shares new memories of the American Revolution; more amusing reflections on modern-day phenomena, from the Internet to Election Day; and private thoughts about Abbie, Katrina, and others. He also includes hidden case files; secret Freemason puzzles; selections from George Washington's mysterious Bible; and photos, letters, and drawings he has collected along the way. Filled with detail about past battles and vanquished monsters, as well as clues about those he and Abbie have yet to face, this journal is not just the ultimate repository for fans, but the key to Sleepy Hollow’s future—and the world’s.
The tv series has been one of my favorites and the book is pretty fun so far :) Here's a video that will tell you all you need to know about Sleepy Hollow ...