Thoughts of a Catholic convert

My Photo
Location: United States

Monday, October 17, 2016

John Oliver on the 3rd party candidates

I realize there are some people who don't want to vote either for Trump or for Clinton and instead are considering voting for a third party candidate. What I didn't realize until I listened to John Oliver vet the choices, is how really fringe and questionable both Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are as candidates ....


Blogger Susan said...

So funny, but also so valuable. Maybe it's because I don't have cable, but I haven't seen much of Johnson and Stein. I knew Johnson had a series of "Aleppo moments," and I liked Stein's hair. That was about it. But they both seem dumb as posts. This is no time for a protest vote, folks. The election gets scarier and scarier.

8:00 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yeah, me too, since I don't have tv. I had thought they were much more reputable before I saw this video.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home