My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 18, 2019

More on my short stories

My sister and I have tried everything we could think of to get those last few stories off the old messed-up computer but nothing has worked.. I've finally decided to take photos of the stories and then transcribe them into Word on the newer computer. It took eleven photos to get all of one story, The Day of the Dead. It's about a Jesuit priest from Ireland who loses his brother and who later finds him in the submerged cemeteries under the Jesuit University of San Francisco (people can't actually be buried in SF anymore and the old cemeteries were emptied and built over years ago). Here's the first photo of eleven ...



I figure it should only take me like a million years to finish transcribing all the rest of the stories ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home