My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 24, 2019

The eagle has landed



So, Mueller has turned in his report to Barr and now we await the results. The Democrats are committed to seeing the whole report made public and I believe that will eventually happen, one way or another. I have so many questions and worries.

Apparently there will be no more indictments from Mueller, but why then was only Michael Cohen charged with lying to Congress but not Don Jr. or Eric Prince or Matt Whitaker, etc.? .... what about Roger Stone's trial? ... does this all mean that Mueller was unable to find adequate proof of Trump and his children conspiring with Russia or does it mean he did find proof but declined to charge them?

If all this effort comes to nothing - if Trump and his family and minions get away with everything - I will absolutely lose my composure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home