My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

It's not all politics

Believe it or not, politics isn't all I think about. So what else is going on?

I'm reading the third book in the Murderbot Diaries - Rogue Protocol ... Rogue Protocol is the third entry in Martha Wells's Hugo, Nebula, Alex, and Locus Award-winning, New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, The Murderbot Diaries.



And I've been watching a new (to me) tv series from Netflix called The Event ...

an American television series containing elements of science fiction, action/adventure and political allegory .... The plot centers on a group of extraterrestrials, some of whom have been detained by the United States government for sixty-six years since their ship crashed in Alaska, while others have secretly assimilated among the general populace.



And there's so much I'm supposed to be doing. Yard work for one thing. Everything is growing exponentially now with all the rain and warm temps ...



And there's the book of short stories I want to self-publish at Amazon, but it's taking forever to retype those ones that I can't get off my old computer. And there are all the cats to watch over (and two to catch to neuter). And I have a cold ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home