My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 30, 2019

Photos

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink" Here's Lucy and Misty ...



Here is Olive, who I sometimes call Oleg in honor of the Mueller report ...



And here's Mouse ...



It's been raining and the old tarps on the roof are decayed away, so there's lots of leaking, but I haven't been able to contact the guy who has put them on my roof for many years. Today I found out why - he died a few months ago. So sad. He was very kind and had many pets, including a squirrel he raised when it fell out of its nest as a baby. Hard to believe he's gone ...



There are still some flowers, the living among the dead ...


2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Sorry to hear about your roof guy. I hope you can find someone else to replace the tarps.
The cats are cute, they look healthy and content.
What is the dark pink flower, oleander maybe?

1:09 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yes, oleander. It's one of the few plants that is doing ok despite the droughty weather. I do have to start looking for another person to fix the tarps. I dread it because it's hard to find someone who will climb on the crumbly roof and because I'm so shy but I have to just bite the bullet.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home