My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 06, 2020

First cell phone



For the first time in my life I have bought a cellular phone. I never got one earlier because I worried it was too expensive and that I would have trouble reading the tiny screen, but when I began having trouble with my landline I decided to look into a change. It *is* hard to see and I have to use a magnifying glass to read it, but I found that a used phone is less expensive and that I could get a plan that was not bad. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it ;) I am so looking forward to making videos with it that I can post here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Have fun! I still haven't figured out all the stuff my smart phone will do. But I have taken pictures with it. I also text a lot with family. My sisters do "voice to text", though I haven't yet. But that would be an advantage to you. I finally figured out how to set a timer. What I want to look into more is podcasts. One of my sons likes to listen to those during his work commute. Not that he's doing a work commute right now.

3:08 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

There are so many features it's kind of daunting! I'm barely mastering the most basic thing of how to make a call ;) I like podcasts too. I listen to them while I wash dishes. Google has a bunch ... https://podcasts.google.com/?hl=en

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home