My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Dark & stormy



It is "a dark and stormy night" here. I've learned that when you have wind gusts of 38 mph, your pop tent can turn into a giant kite. Lost power for about 30 minutes. Heard a big boom about an hour ago and i'm worried that a tree may have fallen down, but I'm to cowardly to go out and look until morning.

So instead I'm watching the news. I'm so disgusted to hear that 45 of the Republicans in the Senate voted that the second impeachment of Trump shouldn't go forward. Those Republican Senators, those craven and cynical nihilists ... so afraid of their former master, so afraid of their own conspiracy-riddled voters, and so nakedly avid to remain in power at any cost. I hope their political party is destroyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home