My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 08, 2022

Dash

A new cat has appeared in the yard. I was hoping he was just visiting but he has really moved in. The other cats don't like him much but at least he's not as bad as Timmy the Terrible was. We've named him Dash, after the character in The Lost City :) ...



And here is Inky. She has been visiting here lately but always goes back to where she lives ...

Here she is again with her friend Mango, who comes with her to visit. They both have tipped ears, so they're spayed/neutered, which is a relief ...

And here's Olive. He's not very happy about all these newish cats ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Dash looks so much like our first cat, Shadow. Our cats Beau and Savannah have passed on now. I miss them all so much. We have resolved that we're not going to have any more pets. For one thing they could outlive us now. And it hurts so darn bad when they die.

2:49 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

My sister's cat was named Shadow too. He died about 6 months ago and she misses him a lot. It is really hard to have them die. My first 4 cats, a stray mama cat and her 3 babies, were all so close in age that 3 of them died less than a year apart when they were 15. Kermit stayed with me until she was 18. I have all these photos of them and their little cremated selves in boxes. Still miss them. Maybe we can all be together again in heaven? I hope so.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home