My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Dash

One of the cats that appeared here about a year ago is Dash. He has always had an ear problem - some kind of growth that dangled from one ear and seemed to irritate him at times. My sister told me about it but I never really saw it clearly until I recently took photos of it - my vision was too bad.

We signed Dash up many months ago to be surrendered to the SPCA, hoping they would fix his ear - we just can't afford to do that. Now they have decided they can fix his ear and we are just figuring out when we can catch him and take him in.

This is good news for Dash. He will finally be rid of his ear problem. Still, it makes me sad to see him go. There are about 12+ cats here, not counting indoor Yoda ... Olive, Dina, Hansel, Gretel, Lucy, Misty, Mouse, Prince Wendell, Snowy, Fig, Fluffy, Socks, and a couple of others who have recently been hanging around but are still scared of me. The quality of their lives is not great. I hope Dash will be better off by finding a new home through the SPCA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Oh my gosh, I have never seen a problem like that! Yes, I hope Dash gets the tumor taken care of, and also a forever home. He is so cute.

3:08 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Katherine. We took him to the SPCA this morning and they said they would fix his ear. I hope he finds a good home where people love him!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home