My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Backyard

Here I am in the backyard with the cats this morning, on one of the few breaks from the rain.

Here's Misty. She doesn't look very happy but she just ate some canned food, so I think she's ok. Misty is about 10 years old now ...

And here is Fig ...

The backyard is a cobbled-together place. Here's the stump of the dead walnut tree - finally able to get it chopped down - and in the background (L to R) there's an ancient pop tent in front of a rotting shed. There are a couple of patio chairs there for the cats, and also one of some small cat condos my neighbor gifted me with, which is full of straw. Then there's the the less ancient pop tent that keeps the cats' food and water dish dry in the constant rain storms ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home