My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Super Bowl ad

I don't watch the Super Bowl, but I do look at the ads. My favorite one this time was an ad for Google's phone camera ...



This is like me and this is what I do. Only much less well. I have an old digital camera with an auto-focus, and I point it at the fuzzy things I can't really see (eye disease), take a bunch of photos, and hope one of them will turn out to be in focus and in frame. That's how I can actually see (kind of) the things I'm looking at :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I would totally get a Pixel phone if they weren't so darned expensive. I have an LG android phone which is fine for most things, but takes lousy pictures. Always too dark regardless of what I do with the settings.

10:42 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yeah, I have an old Samsung phone but all I know how to do is make phone calls. Keep telling myself I'll learn how to make videos someday.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home