My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Funding for Ukraine and Israel



The Republican speaker actually seems, at least in this instance, to be a brave person doing the right thing, despite the threat of losing his job. I'm glad Ukraine and Israel will get the money they need.

Kind of depressed about the number of Democrats who voted against the funding for Israel. I don't understand how being liberal means being on the side of terrorists. And that does seem like what this is about, when you see pro-Palestinain protesters shouting "we are Hamas" and "long live Hamas".

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Hampton said...

Woaw! I feel exactly the same. I'm glad you can articulate so well.

7:33 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Steve :)

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home