My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Father's Day



Really like Pete. He was my initial choice for the Democratic presidential nominee, before it became obvious that Joe Biden was the only one with sufficient support to win. Pete would make an excellent future US president, and I'm sure he is a great dad too.

I never really knew my own father because my parents divorced when I was a toddler and we never saw or heard from him again. Two stepfathers followed. Father's day always feels a bit odd to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I like Pete, too. He's still young, I think he could run for president later, maybe in 2028.
Their little twins are cute, looks like Pete and Chasten are good parents.

4:58 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yes, they do seem really dedicated to parenthood.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home