View my complete profile
posted by crystal | 12:11 AM
So awesome! I would love to visit the Grand Canyon!It brings to mind an old Flintstone episode where Fred and Wilma were standing beside a creek. The sign said Grand Canyon. Fred said, "Well, it doesn't look like much now, but give it a few years!"
Heh :) I've never been to the Grand Canyon either. Maybe someday.
Yay for posting this fabulous video, Crystal -- thank you!
Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
So awesome! I would love to visit the Grand Canyon!
It brings to mind an old Flintstone episode where Fred and Wilma were standing beside a creek. The sign said Grand Canyon. Fred said, "Well, it doesn't look like much now, but give it a few years!"
Heh :) I've never been to the Grand Canyon either. Maybe someday.
Yay for posting this fabulous video, Crystal -- thank you!
Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home