My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 07, 2026

Less than 1%

Hersh

The news is full of Abdul El-Sayed's victory. I see Kamala Harris has come out in support of El-Sayed. Not sure if that will help him or hurt him ;)

Here he is on Israel. He says that we should not send money to Israel because they engage in genocide and apartheud ...



But neither of these crimes applies to Israel unless you are creating your own definitions for these terms. For instance, Arabs and other minorities are citizens of Israel with all the rights that go along with that, incuding voting and holding elected office (Arab Citizens of Israel).

And you know, we give money to a lot of other countries. The last time that was analyzed was in 2024, when we gave Israel $6.82 billion and we gave Ukraine $6.51 billion. So are we going to demonize Ukraine too? Are we going to pretned that the money we give them is taking the food from our childreen's plates? Combined, the aid to Israel and the aid to Ukraine is less than 1% of the total US budget.

I was just thinking today of the Oct 7 attack on Israel by Hamas. That was when I started paying attention to Israel and the Middle East. El-Sayed wants us to think Israel is some far away foreign country that has nothing to do with us, so why send them money. But that isn't really true ... on Oct 7, there were American citizens who were killed, Americans who were taken hostage, including children. I won't forget them.

I am sick of the lies, innuendos, and shaming that my own party is doing, all in oder, I believe, to win votes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home