Morning Joe
On Morning Joe a couple of weeks ago, Joe talks about what he sees as the Democratic party, which has had a great chance to win in the midterms with their affordability message, ruining their chances by giving too much power to extremist DSA candidates.
I mostly agree with him (thhough I cringe when people yell a lot). Many of the DSA candidates make my skin crawl.
Today is the election in which Hong is running for governor. She is trying to pretend she hasn't advocated for abolishing the police, prisons, the Senate,Thanksgiving. When asked about that, she will go on instead about how bad the Republicans are.
Yes, the Republican agenda is bad, but that's not who she is running against now - she is running against another Democrat, one who at least seems rational.
I have a prediction. El-Sayed will run for president in 2028, and President Obama will endorse him. I don't even recognize my party anymore.


2 Comments:
El-Sayed might run for president. A lot of people are probably thinking about running. Pretty sure he would not make it through the primaries though. I would like to see Pete Buttigieg run, but I think they would throw his being gay at him constantly. Maybe Jon Ossoff?
Nightmare scenario would be Stephen Miller trying to run on the Republican side. But surely he wouldn't have a chance?
Jon Osshoff would be good. I would also like Mark Kelly and JB Pritzker, and Pete too. I don't think Miller would have a chance - he is so reviled by so many. Probably JD Vance would win on that side?
Post a Comment
<< Home