My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 31, 2026

The lesser of 2 evils?



From Axios ... El-Sayed courts Jewish Democrats but won't dump Piker

El-Sayed is doing all he can to not repudiate Hasan Piker, a streamer who has zillions of young left leaning followers, and who is antisemetic. El-Sayed wants those followers to be for him and so he will not cut Piker off.

And the Democratic party itself desperately wants to get back those young voters who went for Trump in the last election, so they will not stand up for Jewish voters, but will tolerate antisemitism.

I don't live in Michigan and I'm not Jewish, but here's a hypothetical .....

I'm a woman, and if the only Democratic candidate running in my state was a misogynist who bashed Planned Parenthood for donating to certain candidates, who buddied up to a media personality who said hateful things about women and seemed to encourage attacks on them, I would not vote for that person. Never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home