My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 09, 2026

Public executions



Firing squad execution to be livestreamed, Pentagon says

Ah, yes. Nothing's so much fun as a public execution. Bring the whole family, make a picnic lunch. Just like the good old days when medieval towns executed people in the public aquare as entertainment. And education - how else can the local despot make sure everyone gets the message? And it makes all the viewers complicit ... we all killed the prisoner, right? Now we're like Saudi Arabia and Iran and North Korea and ISIS. It's so cool, right?

Brought to you by Trump

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

That is so awful. I am going to email our two senators and our representative. One senator and the representative might actually protest this. The other senator I don't have any hope for.
That was a good video clip of Jonathan Lemire.
I am so sick of waking up every morning to a new reason to say, "What the hell is wrong with these people?"

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home