My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

In All Things

One of the sites I check every day is In All Things, the blog run by America magazine. There are often interesting political posts by Michael Sean Winters and some great inter-faith posts by Francis X. Clooney SJ. But the posts I like the most are usually by James Martin SJ. I've read a few of his books (like My Life With The Saints), enjoyed his vlog entries, and appreciated his mostly devotional posts (like those on Lourdes).

And like his former fellow editor at America magazine, Thomas Reese SJ, he's shown a willingness to view both sides of issues - something I especially admire. Here are some of his posts that show that willingness ..... Gays and Lesbians and the Catholic Church: News .... Jesuit General: Liberation Theology "Courageous" ... LA Times on Gay Priests ...... Roy Bourgeois, Conscience and Canon Law.

If you have the chance, check out In All Things, and maybe try one of Fr. Martin's books. I'm reading In Good Company at the moment, and it's very good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home