My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 03, 2011

Sunny



First sunny day here for a long time. Ever since Christmas I've been feeling a strange kind of apathy about everything and it's making it hard to come up with blog posts. Here are a few things I saw in my travels today, though .....

There's a post at America magazine's blog about the Anglican bishops becoming Catholic - The discreet beginnings of the Ordinariate. And there's also a post at the Episcopal Cafe about Roman Catholic-turned-Episcopal priest Alberto CutiƩ and his new book - CutiƩ's new book is critical of Catholic Church

There's a post by Rev. Candace Chellew-Hodge at the Huffington Post - Why Gays and Lesbians Should Never Argue Scripture. And there's also a series of articles at On Faith by Bishop Gene Robinson on homosexuality and scripture - the fourth in the series is What did Jesus say about homosexuality?


2 Comments:

Blogger Deacon Denny said...

The record jacket caught my eye -- one of my all-time favorites. Wish I still had the albumn!

I haven't posted for a while, either -- my wife's dad died just before Christmas, & everything just sort of went out of whack. I'll be back on soon.

Blessings, Crystal --

6:18 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Denny,

Sorry about your father-in-law. Prayers for you guys.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home