My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

What I saw today

- Hans Küng reviews Evangelii Gaudium, mentioning in particular the CDF's Archbishop Müller, who recently wrote that repellent article on marriage.

- Vatican rebuffs United Nations sex abuse inquiries ... sigh :(

- Sad to see that actor Paul Walker was killed in a car accident. He's most famous for his The Fast and the Furious movies, none of which I've seen, but I really liked him in Timeline. Here's a scene from that film showing him with Gerard Butler ...



- And now something to cheer us up: friendship :) ...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

watched most of them (on TV) some more than once. a guilty pleasure...sniff:(

4:21 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

"The Fast and the Furious" movies? I guess they're about car racing? I've never seen any movies about racing, except horse racing ;) BTW, thanks for that article about Francis. I tried to reply but for some reason the email seemed to bounce back.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Richard said...

The one I saw first, the second one (Tokyo Drift) wasn't bad, an interesting story, but didn't include Walker. In the rest the plots were embarrassingly thin, mostly improbably dangerous car chases through exotic settings. Fun!

1:40 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

As it turns out my sister has seen all the F and F movies and liked them :)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home