My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Primeval: New World



This week's DVD rental was Primeval: New World ...

a Canadian-British science fiction television program, set in Vancouver, British Columbia, created by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens .... the show is a spin-off of the British series Primeval .... As with Primeval, the premise of Primeval: New World involves a team who have to deal with animals from the past and future that travel through time to the present day through anomalies .... the series had been cancelled after a single season.

I thought I'd give it a try, seeing as I'd read some of the novels by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens . It turned out to be very light entertainment but it grew on me enough to watch the whole series of 13 episodes. Here's a trailer ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home