My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 28, 2014

Links

- I've been renting the first season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and it's pretty fun. In the last episode I saw, Bill Paxton made an appearance. I can't think of him without thinking of his memorable role in Aliens :) ...




- I came upon this past article by John Dear ... The facts are in: Nonviolent resistance works

- And this article as well ... William Gibson: how I wrote Neuromancer

- The Pope visits Turkey. So, wondering what a Catholic churche in Turkey looks like? ... Church of St. Anthony of Padua ...


2 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

"The Pope visits Turkey. So, wondering what a Catholic churche in Turkey looks like?"

"I" was wondering how many turkeys got short for Thanks Giving and...................and........................and...

END YA SAY sinner vic? DON'T BE LIKE THAT! BE NICE NOW!

I hope ya had a great Thanks Giving Day Crystal and as usual, don't pay sinner vic too much attention...lol

God Bless Peace

12:06 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor. I hope your earlier Thanksgiving was good too :)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home