My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Links

- The rape culture that everyone ignores. Prison ... we file the poor souls of this system under the heading: deserving victims. We joke in ways that suggest that if these rape victims did not want it, they should never have put on a prison uniform. In this manner, rape is treated as a feature of our justice system when it happens to prisoners, rather than what it is: another grave crime.

- Smoking gun? Pope Francis’ critics cite new book in questioning his papacy. David Gibson comments on this subject that was first brought up by Damian Thompson.

- 9 things I wish people understood about anxiety

- You Are Built to Be Kind. Especially true if you are less well off financially (link thanks to Rob Marsh SJ) ...


2 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

So true Crystal that we alien gods are built to be kind cause all of US (usual sinners), "I" mean us brain cells really care about YA Puppets, "I" mean YA human animals, no, no, "I" meant to say YA good evolving beings... the problem is that Victor's so called seven per sent age "Jesus cells" won't co-operate with hour, "I" mean our 93% kingdom, "I" mean our evolving "Right" and "Left" godly temple, no, no, "I" meant our He volving body... NEVER MINE!... THE PROBLEM is these lost souls and spirits who don't really exist won't see "I" to "I", "I" mean eye to eye with us godly old alien cells... "IT" is all Victor's fault cause he keeps evolving and believing that souls and spirits really dew, "I" mean do exist and they evolve every momment and so an equal spiritual, reality with opposite reaction of GOD's LOVE who really does care... how silly can that be, "I" mean he, "I" mean she, no, no, "I" meant we alien godly cells don't care what sex we are as long as YA listen and.........................and..................and...

END YA SAY sinner vic? DON'T BE LIKE THAT! BE NICE NOW!

I hear YA folks! DON'T WORRY BOUT "IT" Crystal! Just a chemical cell him balanced that evolution will someday correct in heavenly time... "I" hope...lol

WHO'S LAUGHING?

God Bless Peace

11:16 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor :)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home