My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 17, 2015

Heh :)

I'm still reading The Martian and I've come to the place where NASA has finally realized that the main character, astronaut Mark Watney, marooned on Mars, is not dead after all, but, you know, marooned instead. A couple of NASA execs feel the pathos of the situation, and then we see the latest journal entry from Watney ....

“What must it be like?” he pondered. “He’s stuck out there. He thinks he’s totally alone and that we all gave up on him. What kind of effect does that have on a man’s psychology?” He turned back to Venkat. “I wonder what he’s thinking right now.”

LOG ENTRY: SOL 61
How come Aquaman can control whales? They’re mammals! Makes no sense.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

so whats the answer........? I think he has a compelling personality and they just really respect him:) FYI: todays CAPATCHA (prove you not a robot) was donuts (yum)

2:24 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Mmmmm, donuts! Aquaman is a mystery to me - never read his comics - but your assessment of the situation sounds right to me :)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home