My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Trying to remember tai chi


- a blurry me from the distant past, practicing tai chi

I'm thinking of trying to learn tai chi again - my knee is a bit better and maybe it would be good to add something to the walking. I used to know how to do tai chi: just after college I joined a martial arts school and talked my mom into coming along too. She really liked it and progressed farther than me. Here she is (in the purple) with her tai chi group ...



I still have her wooden practice sword ...



Unfortunately I've forgotten how to do everything, so I've been looking at YouTube for some instruction - maybe Jet Li's school can help :) ...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

I'm impressed! Go for it:) and hope you had a great Christmas Crystal

9:55 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Richard. Hope I can even do it with my wonky knee - tai chi is pretty gentle, so maybe. Christmas ... pumpkin pie happened :)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home