- Teddy Roosevelt and John Muir at Yosemite National Park. The National Park Service celebrates its 100th anniversary
- Police set to interview Cardinal George Pell
- Stop shaming women for seeking equal power in the church
- It's Hard to Go to Church: A new survey suggests the logistics of going to services can be the biggest barrier to participation—and Americans’ faith in religious institutions is declining.
- I received another email from Bernie Sanders today asking for donations to fund "Our Revolution" (I didn't vote for him) and so it was interesting to see this article today too at The Atlantic. Here's the beginning of it: Bad Omens for Bernie's Political Revolution ...
Bernie Sanders wants to prove his political movement won’t end now that his presidential campaign is over—and so far, it’s not going very well. An organization set up to carry on his legacy, Our Revolution, has faced legal scrutiny in the press, and a number of key staffers have departed. Meanwhile, Tim Canova, the candidate Sanders endorsed as a challenger to former Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, may be defeated badly in Florida’s upcoming Democratic primary race. Instead of unity and progressive victory, the next phase of the political revolution may be marked by bitterness and disappointment ...