My Photo
Location: California, United States

Friday, August 12, 2016

The new kitten

Here he or she is, trying to decide if I'm scary or not ....

The mother cat and her other baby haven't been here for a few days. I'm trying to work up my courage to call the vet and ask if they can take another kitten and try to find a home for him/her. They require a donation, but if I take him/her to the SPCA, that also requires a donation, plus there's a probability the kitten will be euthanized. I know the vet will keep the kitten until a home is found, and if it doesn't work out, she will take the kitten back - they have an adult cat that lives at the vet office, Possum, who was a kitten someone gave back to them after adoption. So, that's my tentative plan. Meanwhile, I get to watch a kitten :)


Post a Comment

<< Home