My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving



Today's the day many of us get together with family to celebrate and be thankful. That idea always reminds me of this ancient Bing Crosby song ....



Most people will be eating turkey, but not me or my sister, vegetarians that we are. I saw an article today that touched on this ... Why Do We Pardon Turkeys? Lessons in Human Morality by Sherry F. Colb, Professor of Law and Charles Evans Hughes Scholar at Cornell Law School ... but I doubt anyone besides me will read it. My sis and I had artichoke pizza and chocolate eclairs for Thanksgiving dinner :)

For those who have not yet eaten, here's Stephen Colbert with some 'Post-Election Survival Tips' for getting through Thanksgiving dinner with relatives who voted for Trump (starting at 5:40) ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home